Energy Efficient Money Saving LED LIGHTING
Solid State Lighting has has made dramatic improvements over the last two years. Fueled by rising energy costs, new advancements catapult LED lighting ahead of the old competition.
Why use LED Lighting?
High efficiency LED lighting solutions offer the consumer a environmentally conscience, quality lighting option with a great return on investment. Constant research and development has allowed HNu Energy to produce a superior product with remarkable efficiency. This translates into a 90% energy savings over the entire life of the bulb.
- Long life - 50,000 hours of rated life.
- Reduction of maintenance costs – Longer life means less re-lamping which translates into less labor and maintenance.
- Ultra High Efficiency – LED lights produce only produce light visible to the human eye and operate at a fraction of the energy needed to power comparable halogen or incandescent output.
- Vibration and shock resistant electronics – LED lights being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock. Fluorescent and incandescent bulbs are easily broken if dropped on the ground.
- Low heat generation – 90% of the electrical energy poured into a modern incandescent bulb is turned largely into invisible infra-red radiation, which we know as heat. LED technologies run cooler which are essential for heat-sensitive installations. Power bills are also cut, as a result of the decreased load on air conditioning systems.
- Reduced Environmental Impact – LED lighting does not contain mercury and do not need special considerations for disposal. Less power used means less money spent, and also less generation being required at source. Up to 25 times longer lasting also means a huge reduction in lamps dumped in landfills.
- Focused, controlled lighting - The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner.
- True Color rendering – When used in applications where dimming is required, LED lights do not change their color tint as the current passing through them is lowered, unlike incandescent lamps, which turn yellow.
Magnetic Induction Lighting
Why use High Efficiency Induction Lighting?
Induction lighting systems offer five to ten times the life of HID systems for only two to three times the cost of the HID lamp and driver. It offers crisp white light with 80+ CRI which makes colors look brighter, more vibrant and more attractive. In almost all cases the payback in maintenance savings alone will more than offset the additional cost of the initial system.
- 100,000 hours of rated life - Most HID lights have a rated life of around 18,000 hours before re-lamping.
- Clean, bright, white output - Induction lighting systems produce far less glare than Metal Halide or High-pressure sodium lights.
- No warm up time - Light on demand without the need for warm-up or extra power draw.
- Instant re-strike- If the power is interrupted the Induction light will relight without an extended cool down period.
- Remarkable Durability - On/off cycles will not reduce lamp life.
- No cycling at the End-of-Life - At the end of life, HID lamps exhibit a phenomenon known as cycling. These lamps can be started at a relatively low voltage but as they heat up during operation, the internal gas pressure within the arc tube rises and more and more voltage is required to maintain light.
- Reduced light pollution – No intrusive orange glow in areas of haze or fog.
- Dimmable – Individual sensors ramp up power at sunset and tail off power at dawn further increasing efficiency.
HNU ENERGY IS A PROUD PARTNER OF MAREXIM, International Leader in Lighting Products.
HNu Energy has exclusive manufacturing and distributing agreements with Marexim. By partnering with a leader in the field HNu Energy is able to provide Hawaii businesses with thousands of dollars worth of energy savings each year. Our choice to partner with Marexim is built on shared values of energy efficiency, superior quality and economic support. Marexim with HNu Energy will continue to provide the very best in LED lighting products